My EduBlogs Nomination & Thank Yous

I am very honored to be nominated for EdTech Blog of 2012

My blog is an essential part of my workflow and it is my most important tool.  I would like to thank some amazing people who have kept me blogging.


Janet Barnstable
Thank you for encouraging me to blog and getting me started with my favorite and most useful tool. You always point me in the right direction and I am so thankful for you, your guidance and our friendship.


Dr. Kevin Anderson
Thank you for leading the way and encouraging me to create and teach others.


Sarah Chilton Rose
Thank you for publishing the first comment on my blog. This has kept my focus on publishing a simple blog for busy teachers and I  do try to keep it short and sweet. 



Sarah Chilton said...
"So glad you did this. I think it is fun that there is a blog out there where you don't have to sift threw all the important information to get to the FUN STUFF!"
April 6, 2009 4:24 PM 

D97 Digital Leaders
Thank you for getting me excited about blogging, creating your own blogs, and giving me a reason to blog in the early days. I had the time of my life teaching and learning with you.


Naomi Harm 
Thank you for finding my blog and sharing the collaborative wiki projects in the sidebar on Twitter. Your tweet sent me so many visitors that I started tweeting myself, which opened the door to a whole new way of collaborating, connecting and learning. 


GettingSmart.com 
Thank you for letting me be a regular guest blogger so I can write a little more sometimes.


My Readers
Thank you for reading my blog, sharing it, trying some of the ideas and making personal connections with me. I really love that part.


How to Vote:
Here are the official directions from EduBlogs

To vote for your favorites just click on the link and choose the category you want to vote in, who you want to vote for and then click ‘Vote’.




You can vote in as many categories as you want per day!

  • Please note only one vote per category per day will be counted per IP address.
  • This means, if your school uses one IP address, you’ll need to ask students and staff to vote from home, or only one vote will count 
  • The system will accept your vote more than once, but only one will be counted!
  • Voting is open until 11:59pm EST on Sunday December 9th.

Share